For 2021, our event requires several changes to it's operations and structure to be as safe and compliant as possible based on state and CDC guidelines. Below is a list of some of the changes and what to expect:
1) We will have four distinct 3-hour sessions. They will be on Friday 5/21 from 3-6pm and 7-10pm and Saturday 5/22 from 2-5pm and 7-10pm. 750 tickets will be sold for each session. Patrons will need to purchase a ticket for the specific session they wish to attend and their ticket will only be redeemable for that session.
2) Ticket prices for this years event will be $50 plus online transaction fees. Your $50 event fee will include admission to your selected 3 hour session, a souvenir mug, and 6 sampling tickets. Only 1 ticket can be purchased per session per person. *additional sample tickets will be available for purchase within the event
3) Masks will be required within and throughout our event unless you are seated and consuming food and/or drink.
4) Beer will now be served out of one of our three "beer pods" which will each feature 10-15 breweries. Full pour (12 oz) options will be available at this years event in addition to our traditional 4oz samples.
5) Larger event space! We will now be taking over more of Heritage Park and will offer more space to be socially distant while enjoying your favorite beverages.
Check back for more details as we will be updating this page as more details are finalized for our 2021 event.